Check out these Norwex Mop Reviews Before You Make Your Purchase!
Among the many mop systems that are out there in the market, Norwex mop systems are known for using only microfiber pads and water to mop floors. In fact, they are quite good when it comes to cleaning other surfaces such as windows, walls, and ceilings as well. An interesting aspect of dry Norwex mops is that they clean up dirt and other tiny particles by using the perks of static electricity. We have prepared a selection of Norwex mops that might want to take a look at before you decide on spending your money. Read on to learn more about our Norwex Mop Reviews.
The Pros and cons of Norwex mops
- Norwex mops are capable of collecting hairs, dust, and other debris.
- You do not need to worry about chemical damage to your floors as Norwex is designed to use only water.
- The Norwex mop system comes with different parts and accessories for different functions.
- It is suitable for removing bacteria, germs, and particulates.
- Norwex mop has a rubber brush that you can use to brush pet hair off couches- this actually works.
- It sometimes may leave a hard streak or film on floors.
- It has a big mop head that is sometimes annoying for tight spaces.
- It may be a little costly for you.
How to use Norwex Mop?
Norwex mop systems have really great locking features that secure the different attachments of the mop perfectly. The mops that come with the system can work for sweeping/dry mopping and wet mopping separately. While using it to dust away from the floor, you will want to always use the same leading edge of the mop. This way, you will be keeping all the dust bunnies, pet hair, and other types of dirt in front of your mop as you go. When you are done, you may find that there is a pile of all that dirt collected at the edge of your mop. At that point, you should use a damp towel to wipe away all of it. Use a rubber brush to brush away the dirt from the bottom of your mop into a dustbin. Afterward, you can either hang it up for later use or make it hit the laundry if it’s too dirty. Next, you can switch out the dry mop pad with the wet one. Depending on the type of floor you are mopping, adjust the level of moisture you use. The microfiber does the whole job for you.
What is special about the Norwex Mop Reviews?
The most special thing about this mop system is that it doesn’t leave behind that awfully tacky and sticky feel on the floor after mopping. It leaves behind no harmful chemical residue as there is no requirement of using any extra cleaning agents with Norwex mops. Norwex reviews consumer reports have said that they feel that these mops are safer because there is no risk of the toxic chemicals soaking into their feet or their pet’s feet. Moreover, this system eliminates the need for disposable mop pads too. You could go to Amazon or other sites to check some reviews by yourself!
Norwex Microfiber Superior Mop Package, Blue
This Norwex Mop system consists of a very traditional design with all the necessary components. Coming in a shade of blue, the mop has a telescopic handle that can reach up to 6 feet in length. It is really easy on your back and makes the mopping much less strenuous. The mop comes with two types of mop pads – a dry one and a wet one. They come in two different colors to indicate their purpose so that you do not get confused between them. The mop has been tested to be able to get rid of 99.9% of germs from the surface. The mop pads are washable, making them reusable and efficient. This mop has got everything you are looking for.
Superior Norwex Mop Reviews Starter System:
This mop by Norwex has a very basic design which is perfect for anyone who is looking to try it out for the first time. As the name suggests, this starter kit comes with a mop pad, a mop head, and a handle. The best thing about these types of mops is that it eliminates the need for you to carry around a heavy bucket during cleaning. One single mop pad has the ability to clean an entire floor. This mop system is safe and protects your feet and your pet’s feet from soaking up any harsh chemicals. It can be used on just about any kind of surface, be it windows, walls, floors, or ceilings. You won’t be disappointed with this one.
What is Norwex Tile Mop Pad?
These tile mop pads Norwex provide extra cleaning and scrubbing power on hard surfaces wet or dry. Special nylon fibers are woven into the microfiber pad to quickly and easily remove dirt and debris from tiled floors. Removes up to 99% of bacteria from surfaces using only water. These pads are excellent for cleaning linoleum, vinyl, laminate, wood, marble, and ceramic tile flooring. You could even use it for wood doors.
Benefits of Norwex Tile Mop Pad
- Nylon and microfiber give the Tile Mop Pad extra scrubbing and cleaning power
- Norwex Microfiber tile mop pads have the ability to remove up to 99%of bacteria from a surface.
- One mop pad can clean the entire floor saving time and energy.
- Easy to put and take off the pad.
- Now tile mop is machine washable and dryable in high heat.
Removing pet hair? Norwex Microfiber Superior Mop is the best!
If you have pets in your house, pet hair will be everywhere. And you’re tired of cleaning those pets’ hair with traditional mops! Norwex Microfiber superior mop is the solution for you. It is certainly good in comparison to other mops. Moreover, you don’t need any commercial cleaning solution, water will just work fine. If you want, just use some soft dish soap with water.
What are the Benefits of Norwex?
- Norwex Systems are designed to clean with only water.
- This is great for preventing your children and pets from crawling on chemical-laden floors.
- The mop doesn’t get wet and seems to keep the water even. All you need is a little moisture to dampen it.
- You don’t need to worry about your floors being damaged by water or chemicals.
- The Dry Mop seems to catch even the tiniest dust particles well and get into the gaps between our boards.
- With traditional dust mops, the dust is gathered in the front and does not fall off the side while mopping.
- It is easy to brush it off the mop.
- You have different pad options designed to do different jobs, and they perform well at those jobs.
- You can wash these pads in a machine and dry them on high heat- this is a huge advantage and cost-saving!
- The pole on the mop base is great. Height adjustable, perfect for anybody in the house. When the handle is against the wall, it will not fall or damage the wall!
- The mop pad is attached with high-quality velcro. I’ve done this for years with no wear and tear over time. It is also very easy to put on and take off.
- Its telescopic base has an attachment for cleaning very tall windows using a window cloth.
- The locking mechanism is activated by pressing the flip-down button. When unlocked, the base rotates in all directions, making it easier to get under furniture.
- The Norwex Mop System is a universal system. This means that once you buy the accessory, you only need one mop handle for multiple jobs: mopping hardwood, and tiles, removing dry dust, cleaning tall windows, and more.
- For narrow points of your house, Norwex mops make it easy to get under furniture and in awkward spaces!
- You could use the mop exclusively for over 2 years with only 1 of each pad and all have held up great.
Norwex mops at a glance!
Cost For many people it is costly!
Cleaning Solution Norwex mops are designed to use only water
Pad Its pads are made of nylon fibers
Size Small pads are 13.39″ x 5.91″
and large pads are 20.47″ x 5.91″
Warranty The Norwex mop system comes with a two-year warranty!
The cost is comparable to the first year’s cost of stocking refill pads or floor solutions for other mopping systems. After the first year, the Norwex mop system won’t cost you a penny. No more throwing pads or empty liquid containers in the trash or constantly buying replacements to clutter up your landfill. Also, it comes with an amazing 2-year warranty. That’s all for our Norwex cleaning product reviews. If you end up deciding to purchase any of the products we mentioned in our Norwex Mop Reviews, we hope that the information will help make the process easier for you.